As guests look to tour the streets of New York City, additional measures are in place to protect the safety and welfare of our guests and Queens.
Drag Queen Tours takes your health and safety seriously.
We have updated our procedures to help limit the spread of the virus.
Saturday & Sunday mid-day has by far been the busiest time since reopening. If you have health concerns or are looking for additional social distancing, we would suggest coming earlier or later in the day or coming on other days of the week when it is far less busy!
Our procedures include:
- We follow all State and Federal Safety Guidelines
Our safety measures follow physical distancing guidelines including:
- Book Online Reservations.
- Use virtual Check-Ins and Contactless Payments.
- Post Signage Directing Guests and Staff on Proper Procedures and Practices.
- Complete Liability Waivers and View Safety Briefings before arriving on-site.
- We encourage Smaller Group Sizes and Limiting Capacity of Activities.
- Our Queens will be required to wear Masks or other Personal Protective measures when in close proximity to Visitors.
- Our Guests are strongly Encouraged to Wear Masks Indoors and Outdoors.
- Frequent Disinfection of all High Touch Areas.
- We Limit the Number of People in Buildings.
- Direct Guests and Queens to Frequently Wash Hands and/or Use Hand Sanitizer
Safety is our # 1 priority, We want you to be FABULOUS and be safe and comfortable to visit us (and NYC), we will be ready to take you and your family into stores, bars, parks, food places.
Even with all these measures in place, we cannot, however, guarantee that you won't be exposed to Covid-19.